Monday, October 26, 2009

My own experience.......(Self-copyrighted)

Me and my pious aunty decided to visit shegaon on 14th of this month so we planned for a train, but could not get any booking even in TATKAL quota hence opted for a bus and the thing which amazed me was all the buses were full there were no tickets available i was disappointed and the thing was we had booked tickets of return before by maharashtra express which leaves shegaon at 4:40 thats why i had to go.... I said to myself why is maharaj bringing so many obstacles?? and within half an hour my maushi called me and said that Prassana Travels has arranged for an extra bus to akola which will be going through shegaon..... . you could imagine what i felt at that time......so we booked two tickets it wasn't a sleeper bus but a push back chair type of a bus the timing of the bus was 7:30 the bus came at 8:30 i was so worried each time i go to shegaon i take with me flowers for maharaj's samadhi and before 7 you have to give it to them ..... and it was impossible to reach shegaon before 7 if we leave Pune at 9 we both were praying in the bus for it reaching shegaon before 7 atleast because we would miss the abhishek as well...
The bus was stopping for seats as it was an extra bus left the border of pune at 10 we were hungry by that time and ate the tiffin of a (chapati and dahibhat with potato bhaji) traditional food when we travel.
Again the bus stopped at 12 at Ahmednagar for Dinner, we had brought food with us but others mostly students going home for diwali were hungry since 9 and ate some spicy food at the dhaba....... .
Cutting the long story short we reached Khamgaon by 8:30 and the driver stopped there and the conducted cleaner to be specific said this bus doesn't go to Shegaon The driver was so slow and he was an idiot he too said the same thing my aunt and me were so damn angry first the bus was so late and the other thing was this rot..... we fought so much then he agreed to take the bus to shegaon students seeing us fight, a police inspector all were passive which i feel was ok then a boy probably 25 years of age said that they do it always if there was a tame passenger instead of you he could have got down at khamgaon 16kms from shegaon.
After reaching shegaon at 9:30 we rushed for the bhakta nivas and then the mandir cursing all the way the travel company and the driver the experience in the mandir was awesome maharaj was wearing a white Pheta and he was covered with white flowers probably because being a Thursday.... . all went good after that we bought kachories after completing the formalities at the temple and then caught the 4:40 train and reached pune in a luxurious ac A1 compartment and the real experience is this after we reached pune at 4 in the morning we went to my aunt's place i slept there till 10 and then being diwali we went on my scooter which was kept at her place for bringing chakli etc .... when she went in the shop for buying all this A lady came to me a typical 9 meter saree with a very fair face with haldi kunku on forehead and a stick in the left hand and said " Kay re alas ka shegaon chi vari karun??" I fell of my seat when she said that she asked for some money and i gave her 10 rupees which was just in my pocket i didnt bow down or anything before my aunt came she left........ ... and we didnt see her within 10 minutes i did search for her but couldnt see her......... ..

20 comments:

  1. Jay Gajanan , it was awesome experience, this is swa-anubhav what is written in the pothi, i had been to shegaon two days back.
    sanjog Rathi Gulbarga

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.parkhi.net/2012/01/shegaon-gajanan-maharaj-anand-sagar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. jay gajanan .. ur experience was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got married and we both my husband and me wanted a baby but due to some complications I could not conceive. I got nervous after consulting 2 – 3 doctors then I prayed a lot to Shri Gajanan Maharaj and due to his blessings I became a mother of a baby boy. I am very happy now and sharing my experience with all of you to convey the message that if we believe in him and pray from the bottom of our heart then definitely will get what we want. When I got conceived at that time I decided to share my experience.
    ||Shri Gajanan | Jai Gajanan ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thanks for sharing ur experience. i m in same boat, trying for baby from 3 yrs but no luck yet. Going through medical treatment. i m very much trust on Gajanan maharaj. hope he will listen my prayer soon.

      Delete
  9. Jai gajanan guru gajanan namo namah !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Thanks so much all of you for sharing experience.
    I have been praying rather following Gajanan Maharaj since last 4 years. I just visited Shegoan on Gajanan Maharaj Pragat din 2017. I feel all of us are very fortunate and done some good work in past life that brought us towards him. We are like friends now and this friendship is going from last 4 years and continue... He became my everything. he comes in my dream, he shows his anger too whenever I do some wrong thing. He saves me so many time. I have ton of stories to tell. I just want to tell everyone who is reading this post. " You just have to believe in him, he is there, yes he is there. If you are in troubled or asks something to him in your prayer, then wait, don't loose your patient. thing will happen for sure. just do prayer. and atleast once in day say "Jay Gajanan" "Gan Gan Ganat bote". he will surely get / solved your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had two abortion already every time before 3months my baby get aborted due to some complications.Now third time I concieve as soon as I checked very next day bleeding started the bleeding was so heavy me n my husband was hopping dis time also we will loose baby.I went through many sonographies n doctor put me on bedrest n said can't guarantee you till 3month.we both were so depressed day I thought what can I do now N I can only thought of Gajanan maharaj.I started reading Gajanan Vijay Granth n started writing n saying gan gan ganat bote fir whole nine months Finally I got result Blessed with cute little angel my girl ADIRA

    ReplyDelete
  12. !! श्री गजानन !!

    खरोखरच प्रचीती आल्यानंतर निष्ठा दृढ़ झाल्या खेरीज रहात नाही.प्रचीती मला कितीतरी वेळा आलेली आहे पण शब्दात तीचे वर्णन करणे आजपर्यंत मला जमलेच नाही, शेगांवचा विशेषांक वाचला त्यात दिलेले भक्तांचे अनुभव वाचले आणि मलापण प्रेरणा मिळाली व आपलेही दोन सर्वात मोठे अनुभव लिहायला सुरवात केली.
    प्रथम अनुभव:- १९६६ साली मॅट्रिकची परीक्षा उतीर्ण झाल्यानंतर माझी श्रद्धा दृढ़ झाली आणि भक्ति सुरु झाली.घरात मावशी गजानन विजय ग्रंथाचे नियमित वाचन करीत असे.१९६७ साली एक अड़चण आली अणि त्यातून बाहेर पडले तर ग्रंथाचे पारायण करायचे ठरविले अड़चण अशी कि पहिल्या तिमाहीला एका विषयात नापास झाले.क्लास मधे मी एकटी मुलगी होती (बाकि सर्व मुले).मला मेल्याहून् मेल्यासरखे झाले.पुढील परीक्षेत पास झाली तर ग्रंथाचे पारायण करायचे ठरविले आणि काय आश्चर्य त्या विषयात मला हायेस्ट् मार्क मिळाले होते.भीतिपोटी पेपर न घेण्याचे ठरविले होते,शेवटी सरांनी तुमचा पेपर नाही का? असे विचारले तर सर्व मुलानी एकाच गोंगाट केला कि हायेस्ट् मार्क वाला पेपर आहे.
    मला खुबच आनंद झाला.”महाराजांची कृपा” आणि तेव्हापसून माझी निष्ठा आधिकाधिक दृढ़ होत गेली.अनुभव खूब आलेत व येत आहेतच.
    दूसरा अनुभव (पूनर्जन्म) :- २ फेब्रुवरी १९८८ वार मंगळवार वेळ सकाळचे ९.३० च्या आस-पास,नित्याप्रमाने दैनंदिनी कामाला सुरवात झाली होती.आमचे भाड्याचे घर होते.घराची काही दुरुस्ती करायची होती त्यासाठी घरमालक आणि त्यांचे दीवाणजी यांच्याशी मागच्या गच्चीत बोलणी सुरु होती.मी स्वत:, माझे यजमान,मुलगा आणि मुलगी आम्ही चोघेही तिथे होतो.एकाएकी कडकड असा मोठा आवाज झाला आणि गच्ची कोसळली, आम्ही सर्व खाली कोसळलो. चोघेही जखमी झालो होतो,मुलाला किरकोळ इजा झाल्या होत्या,यजमान आणि मुलीला कम्बरेला फ्रक्चर होते व मी तर मलब्याखाली पूर्ण दबुन गेली होती.अग्निशामक दलाच्या मदतीने मला बाहेर काढण्यात आले.बेशुद्धवस्थेतच नागपूरच्या मेडिकल कोलेजमध्ये भर्ती करण्यात आले,डॉक्टरांच्या मतानुसार माझ्या वाचन्याची शाश्वती नव्हती. ४८ तास काही बोलूच नका असे त्यांचे म्हणणे होते. वैद्यकीय शास्त्रानुसर ही बाई वाचली तरी आँधळी किंवा पागल होईल असे डॉक्टरचे म्हणणे होते.मेंदुला जबर इजा झाली होती पण गजानन महाराजांची कृपा कोठेही आघात न होता अवघ्या १०-१२ दिवसात सुखरूप दवाखाण्यातून घरीं परतले.
    दासगणु महाराजांच्या भाषेत “ अनुभव येण्या मात्र सबळ निष्ठा पाहिजे.”

    महाराजांची एक भक्त
    सौ.वैशाली विजय फुले
    नागपूर

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gajanan maharajanche anubhav sangrahit aslele pustak ahe. Kuthe milel. Kivha adhik anubhav apan kuthe vachu shaku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. श्री गजानन दर्शन
      लेखक- भा.द.खेर
      अक्षयविद्या प्रकाशन, 178-ब, पर्वती,पुणे-411009

      ह्या पुस्तकात सर्व अध्याय गोष्टी रुपात आहेत आणि कित्येक भक्तांचे अनुभव नाव,पत्ता, दिनांक यांसह छापलेले आहेत

      Delete
    2. हे पुस्तक कुठेच उपलब्ध नाही

      Delete
    3. Shree gajanan anubhav pustak bhag 1 ani bhag 2 mi wachale ahe. Lekhak Jayant Welankar ahet.

      Delete
    4. Shri gajanan anubhav pustak kuthe milel

      Delete