Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Experience no. 1

"JAI GAJANAN!! GAN GAN GANATA BOTEY"

As we all believe that only our beloved Sadguru Sri Gajanan Maharaj knows what is good and what is bad for us and also He only knows when, where and how to give the correct thing.

Now just read my below experience:

As I am from Andhra Pradesh I heard about Sri Sai Baba, Sri Panduranga Vitthal but never ever heard about Sri Gajanan Maharaj. I came to Baroda - Gujarat way back in 1984, and I used to go the famous Sri Sidhhi Vinayak mandir in baroda as Iam staunch believer of Sri Ganeshji. I came to know about Sri Gajanan Maharaj may be in the year 1988 when I came in contact with my wife's family (specially my wife's eldest sister who is a staunch believer in Him). Though I heard much and many times about the greatness of Sri Maharaj from her, I never had the opportunity to visit "Shegaon" till late 2000, when we had been on a tour for Maharastra Darshan. It was about 9.30pm or so after we got in to the rooms of Snsthan Dharmasala, and when all our co-travelers were busy searching for food etc my mother, wife, son and I were dragged by Sri Maharaj to the Mandir and gave us peaceful darshan and believe me we were the last, after us the Mandir was closed for the day.

WHAT A MARVELOUS "LEELA OF MAHARAJ". AND THAT MAGNETIC EFFECT IS FROM THEN ON PERMANENT.

Now you will be more surprised to hear that there is Sri Gajanan Maharaj's Mandir very much in Baroda itself, but again I never came to know about it till I had His darshan first in "Shegaon". Even my wife or my wife's sister also never told me about this (as probably they must have thought that "This madrasi knows only "Balaji") and must have not told me. I must have passed by that road innumerable number of times, where this "Mandir" is located but never noticed about it. Only when I first heard through one of our friends I immediately asked my wife and form then on He was so graceful that He made me have His darshan on many "Thursday's" whenever Iam in baroda, which I would say is my "Karma Bhoomi" decided by Him and brought me.

Then after I clearly remember on three occasions I had to cancel my reservation to go to Shegaon, but used to pass through Shegaon - station and I used to get down irrespective of time and remove shoes, touch the ground at the platform itself and pray to Him that please accept my Pranamams and will come to Your darshan to the Mandir when You permit me.

"I FELT LIKE BETTER LATE THAN NEVER". "JAI GAJANAN!!

Swamy

No comments:

Post a Comment