Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Experience no.4

I just had this wonderful experience and again got the massage from Maharaj - "don't worry....I am here for you..."
Maharaj helps us all in every way and miracles happen just because of him...!!!

My mother is a very sincere teacher and this year she got the election duty in a very small village of Daund district where there was no water, electricity , bathrooms etc.
My mother has problems with her health with her diabetes and difficulty in walking so I was worried that how will she manage all this stuff for 3 days and ofcourse far from Pune. I live far from her so I was worried more....
As I thought ,she experienced all the hardships including getting no food and water at times, and walking a lot from one place to other. I got more stressed because of her dibetes history. That village was so remote as there were no communications options too....I started thinking as what will happen to her? or if her sugar will become low....how even she will manage? who will help her ? .

And as always I just started praying Maharaj...and somewhere I knew that because of Maharaj nothing will happen very drastic....and I was right...even if she never got lunch or dinnet at times surprisingly she faced no problems related with her sugar level...no dizziness at all even if she did not get water ...
I think this is a miracle and happned only because Maharaj came to save us...

Yet her another difficulty came as in the night after elections they reached to the main center in Daund very late in the night and of course with no dinner or snack....it was 11.30- 12.00 midnight and they were not relieved from that center....
I was scared to death and thought how she will reach Pune now ? where she will stay in Daund if they made them to wait through the night...
I did the namasmaran and told Maharaj that please help her....I suddenly said to Maharaj .... please help me Maharaj...plesae help my mother to reach her home safely ....in my next trip to Inida I will visit Shegaon....

Surprisingly within 3 to 4 hours my Mother called me from her home in Pune and told me ...don't worry...I reached home safely....somehow things happened all of sudden so fast in that center, they told us to leave and there was not just 1 but in all 4 buses standing next to the center to go to Pune....when she reached to ShiwajiNagar around at 2.45 am ..she met this kind AutoRikshaw Driver just standing next to Bus stop...and without any obstacles or fighting for more money he dropped her....when she reached home and called me it was around 4.00 or 5.00am in the morning.

This was so amazing as at 12.30 midnight she was in a plce 3 hrs far from Pune where there was no possibility of relieveing from the duty ...and within this short time Maharj helped her and me in every way ....and my mother was at her place safe ...

Again I got "Prachiti" as always...Maharaj is with me...I got this message...and when my husband came home I told him we are going to Shegaon when we'll visit Pune...and I am going to visit Shegaon ...

I just want to tell you all that Maharaj help.....aapan shraddha aani wishwas thewaycha... namasmaran karat rahayche.... .Mharajanwar wishawas thewaycha... .he is there to help me in my difficult time....I am lucky to have Maharaj...!
Gan Gan Ganat Bote...

Mrs. Jog

No comments:

Post a Comment